Mold Prevention for New Construction
Mold protection for years to come, guaranteed!
Mold problems are not exclusive to older homes. On the contrary, the National Association of Home Builders announced that 28 percent of builders have mold issues during construction. The average 2x6 used for building was still a living tree only 30-40 days prior to being placed in your new home - the average home is exposed to six to nine thousand gallons of water while under construction. You can easily have a mold issue before your home is already built!
Don't build a new home without Mold Solutions' MPI Antimicrobial! Contact us for consultation about our prevention techniques today, guaranteed to protect your new home from mold for decades to come.
As a homeowner ...
Not only are there long-term health benefits, using Mold Solutions' applications are cost effective preventative and will increase the value of your home. You and your loved ones will be protected for years with our anti-mold solutions.
As a builder ...
You should use Mold Solutions' MPI Antimicrobial applications in every new home you build. You will not only protect yourself from lawsuits, but increase profitability and offer a way to differentiate your building model and finished product from your competition.
Quick facts about new construction and mold
- The average home is subjected to 6,000-9,000 gallons of water during construction
- 28% of builders have mold issues during construction
- There are tens of thousands of mold lawsuits pending, with over 10,000 filed each year
- The average cost of a mold lawsuit: builder $50k, homeowner $25k, settlement $150k
- In only 2 years, insurance paid nearly 4 billion dollars in mold claims