The #1 Mold Solution company in St. Louis
Request your inspection and consultation today!
You may not realize it, but mold could be secretly growing anywhere - your home, school, work. Even mold that you can't see has the ability to cause structural damage to your property, or worse, major health problems for your loved ones.
Mold grows like any other fungus, by absorbing nutrients on natural surfaces that have a high moisture level. Mold Solutions uses a proprietary formula that is EPA registered, and is water-soluble. This solution creates a barrier on the surface that helps defend against the microorganism of mold, and also blocks airborne mold variations from attaching to the surfaces where it is applied.
For older homes, hospitals, offices or day care centers, our experienced team of IICRC-certified inspectors can assess the extent of the mold problem and assist in identifying its cause. Don’t wait any longer – protect your family, your employees, your children, and all who visit your establishment from the dangerous effects of mold.